Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Giving Thanks

Turkey with "Happy Turkey Day" Sign
Thanksgiving is a great time of the year.  Besides the food and fun, I have many things to be thankful for.  First off, I am thankful for how my parents always support me and what I choose to do. They give me great encouragement. Secondly, I am thankful for all the things that I own because not everyone in the world can live under a good roof and have food everyday.  Most importantly, I am thankful for my friends because they  are always there for me.  I hope they think that I am always there for them, too.  I can also have a lot of fun with them!  These are just a few of the things that I am thankful for in life.                                                                                             Picture By: CraftyGoat

1 comment:

  1. Hailey - I am defiantly here for you, and I know you're there for me whenever I need you!! Such a sweet post!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete